For optimal results Bosch recommends simply using warm, soapy water. It’s the best homemade, all-natural oven cleaner you’ll find. In case of specific harder to remove stains and other issues we recommend using our products. Follow these tips on how to take advantage of our oven cleaners:
- Maintaining and cleaning Bosch ovens is simple and doesn’t require special oven cleaners.
- The best homemade oven cleaner is to simply use warm, soapy water and a soft cloth to wipe surfaces down.
- Also, activate the self-cleaning feature for cleaning the oven interior. Remove racks and accessories before activating the self-cleaning feature. Review your owner’s manual to learn how to activate the self-clean feature.
- For spot cleaning inside the oven, use the Bosch oven cleaner.
- For stainless steel surfaces, use mild soapy water and a soft cloth. Then use the Bosch stainless steel conditioner for a beautiful shine. Do not apply it to logos, control labels or black steel.
- To clean black stainless steel, simply use mild soapy water and a soft cloth.
- Wipe down knobs and other surfaces with a damp cloth.
Contact our Team to learn more about Bosch.